Hi and welcome to my site! My name is Rob Swinkels and I live in the Netherlands. I’ve created this site to post things I find interesting, both from a work and a private perspective.
If you don’t know me, the various topics might be strange, but if I tell you a little bit about me, I think it makes more sense:
- On weekdays, I spent most of my time at work. I currently work as an IT Architect and lead the Architecture & Technology services at consultancy firm Tri ICT that specializes in IT Operational Excellence. See more about me at LinkedIn.
- When I’m not working, I’m a keen Scuba Diver and Instructor, teaching at LSD (Leidse Studenten Duikvereniging). I’m a certified NOB/CMAS Instructor Trainer. I also teach Basic Life Support (BLS) and I’m a certified DAN Instructor.
- Furthermore, I like to drive a motorcycle and used to own a Suzuki V-Strom DL650. Unfortunately, I wrecked it last year and I’m looking for a replacement.
- When I’m at home, I like to read books and magazines about scuba diving, computer soft- and hardware and consumer issues.
- And finally, I like to travel abroad…….
So that’s a little bit more about me and I think it gives some overview which kind of topics you can expect me to write about and why……..